Canon Mobile Teleretinal Solution
- Integrated workflow with the EyeArt AI system and the EyeScreen Human+AI Service
- Auto functionality with auto-focus / capture / exposure
- Dedicated, high-resolution Canon EOS digital camera (24 megapixels or higher)
- Undilated imaging possible for vast majority (pupil size down to 3.3 mm)
- Custom Hard-shell Travel Case designed to transport Canon retinal non-mydriatic camera and laptop
Only available in the United States and Canada
The camera is made for examination and documentation of the retina and anterior of the eye and includes a new High Contrast optical design that helps to detect small early phase retinal changes. A 50-degree field-of-view combined with non-mydriatic operation allows a detailed examination in various use cases. The ease of use is further increased by autofocus and autoexposure functions.